DO NOT MAIL OR FAX APPLICATIONS TO OUR OFFICES. ALL APPLICATIONS “MUST” BE SUBMITTED ONLINE BY REFERRAL AGENCY.
If you are not currently working with a case manager and need assistance finding a referral agency, please reach out to an organization that helps clients with locating assistance programs for the betterment of the community. The most commonly used referral agencies consist of: Community Health Agencies, Community Action Groups, GoodWill, Salvation Army, United Way, Lions Club, charitable or religious organizations. For information and referral services to community resources in your area, we recommend you visit http://www.211.org/ or the Salvation Army Website. A list of registered referral agencies can be accessed below and will be updated periodically as new agencies register.
TO FIND A REGISTERED REFERRAL AGENCY CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW:
New Jersey Residents only — fax application along with income verification documents to the NJCURE COORDINATOR at (908) 788-5467, email NJLERC@AOL.COM or mail to NJCURE CORDINATOR, #1 COPPERMINE VILLAGE, FLEMINGTON, NJ 08822 or contact a local Lion’s Club. For question in New Jersey call (908) 788-LION (5466).
REFERRAL AGENCY INSTRUCTIONS
REFERRAL AGENGIES MUST COMPLETE A ONE TIME ACCESS FORM TO GET STARTED
- Receive completed application worksheet from client (or work with client to complete)
- Verify applicant meets “all” eligibility requirements, including review of proof of income documents
- Submit application online
- Within 2-4 business days you will receive email doctor assignment. Provide copy of email to client within 10 days of receipt
- Retain application email with client file and follow up with client if needed
- If no response is received within 5 working days, email our offices at email@example.com
First time users will be required to submit “VISION USA REFERRAL AGENCY ACCESS FORM” for agency validation. A response will be emailed within 24-48 hours with a hyperlink to the online application form.
To contact VISION USA, please send an email to VISIONUSA@aoa.org