Find a Social Service Agency

If you are not currently working with a social service agent or case worker, we recommend you visit or the Salvation Army Website.   

Individuals cannot apply for themselves and will need to contact a social service agency to submit an application.  The most commonly used social service agencies consist of:  Community Health Agencies, Community Action Groups, GoodWill, Salvation Army, United Way, Lions Club, charitable or religious organizations. 

A list of registered social service agencies can be accessed by clicking the button below and will be updated periodically as new agencies register.

New Jersey Residents only fax application along with income verification documents to the NJCURE COORDINATOR at (908) 788-5467, email NJLERC@AOL.COM or mail to NJCURE CORDINATOR, #1 COPPERMINE VILLAGE, FLEMINGTON, NJ 08822 or contact a local Lion’s Club.  For question in New Jersey call (908) 788-LION (5466).



Your investment will ensure that The AOA Foundation continues to provide immediate relief to those in need in the wake of natural disasters, vision care to needy Americans, scholarships for optometry students, preservation of optometry’s history and public education about the need for a lifetime of vision care.

©2018 Optometry Cares – The AOA Foundation | Contact Us Twitter icon Facebook icon