Save Your Vision Month
We would like to invite you to join us in celebrating this year’s Save Your Vision Month. We have a great new campaign kit for 2014 full of new Optometry Cares wristbands, stickers, balloons, posters and more for your office!
Save Your Vision Month is sponsored by the American Optometric Association to remind Americans of the importance of eye health and regular exams. It takes place from March 1st – March 31st and we hope you will join us!
You can join fellow ODs and be a part of this effort in several ways:
1. Donate a percentage or day of eye exam fees
2. Donate $2-$5 per frame sold or exam during the month of March
3. Purchase a Save Your Vision Month Kit for $25.00 (Kit includes 25 wristbands, posters, stickers, balloons and other promotional material.)
4. Donate today in support of Save Your Vision Month 2014!
You are truly making a difference and changing people’s lives with the gift of sight when you donate to the Save Your Vision Month. If you are ready to sign up now, please click HERE to complete a sign-up form. You can email, mail or fax it back to us.
- Email: Foundation@aoa.org
- Fax: 314-991-4101
- Attn: Optometry Cares, SYVM, 243 N. Lindbergh Blvd., Floor 1, St. Louis, MO 63141